Welcome

Here is a place for all things Celtic: books, music, poetry, videos. For permission to post email mrmireland@aol.com.

Monday, November 29, 2010

DEIRDRE AND THE SONS OF USNA

Many thanks to those of you who have taken the time to let me know you enjoyed the first six unedited installments of my short story/novella, "Deirdre." I said I would post this throughout November, and inasmuch as tomorrow is November 30th, I think I must take a hiatus now to finish the story! Never fear, it will appear early next year as part of an anthology by Victory Tales Press. I will be sure to let you know details as I learn them, and you can see what form of trickery King Conor uses next. As one of my commenters said, modern politicians had nothing on these folks! So please rejoin me early in 2011 to learn the fate of Deirdre of the Sorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment